Monday, February 25, 2008

What is faith ?

I am exploring this aspect of my life which i had ignored for years together. I used to come from a school of thought that 'Everything in life is in my hands and I can make it happen '.This thought in life has made me run ,run and run very hard in life so much so that with relationships as well I run hard. Never created a space for myself in life at all. Now , I have made a choice to have faith in the power of the universe to make it happen for me. It's a struggle a real BIG struggle as it means for me to stop running and wait for things to happen in my life . For a person who has always been running ,waiting and that too indecively is a struggle . I want to go through this struggling experience in life now. I have started having faith in all places where collective faiths recide and i can see the power in that. At inorbit mall I saw post its of people wishing wishing and wishing and there near those post it's i could feel faith of so many people . My faith is still fragile , it tends to break at the slightest of resistance .I understand that i can't put it back together . It is fresh beginning everytime my faith breaks. I thinks faith becomes stronger as the number of instances breaking it increase and number of times it gets recreated.

No comments: